SonoQue accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received. All orders are shipped from our location in Yorba Linda, California via UPS, USPS or FedEx.
SonoQue ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by shipping carriers. We are currently offering Free Shipping on all products (excluding free samples) to 48 contiguous states in the United States.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 1~2 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 9:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 9:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 1~2 days. Most carriers does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
We currently do not ship to APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time. SonoQue cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
In the U.S. USPS observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Lost or Stolen Packages
- If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
International orders are shipped via UPS, USPS or FedEx and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
- The amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Orders shipping to international addresses have a maximum merchandise sub-total purchase amount limit of $1000 or maximum purchase items limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.